Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1787

My numbers are more than doubling!!!  Wooohooo!!!  But a new development...this morning, while have a bowel movement I felt a very sharp pain on my left side.  It was pretty bad, and made me want to stop going to the bathroom.  So when I called to get my beta number, I mentioned it to the nurse.  She said she would discuss it with the doctor and call me back later in the day.

They called around 11:30 and told me they had scheduled an emergency ultrasound at 2:15!  They were worried about the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy.

Ahhhhh, I'm a teacher!  It's not like I can just leave work at a moments notice!  I asked for the number of the clinic, to see if I could possibily reschedule for later in the day.  The nurse stressed to me that it was an emergency and I was lucky to get an appointment so quickly.  Grrrrrr.

I called the clinic anyway, hoping to reschedule.  They told me I didn't have an appointment for today, I had one for tomorrow!  That's perfect!  Not at all what my doctor wants, but perfect for me!  So I called my doctor back and left a message with the change in appointment date.  Waiting a day was NOT what my doctor wanted, but I really felt fine, except for 'something' obviously on my left side.  I didn't really think I was going to die of internal bleeding overnight.

So tomorrow I go for the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment