Saturday, September 18, 2010

Everything is Pearfect!


The ultrasound today showed my little baby in the PERFECT position, IN my uterus, not my tubes!!!  Wooohooooo!!!

I have a cyst on my left ovary, but the radiologist said that it was nothing to worry about and the pain would eventually go away (which it has).

My baby is 4 mm big!!!  It's measuring perfectly for 5 1/2 weeks!  It was sooooo great to see the babe so early.  I feel very lucky to have such a great doctor.  She doesn't f-around!

In celebration, I went out and bought a small teddy bear and a onesie.  It is NOT easy to find cute, gender neutral clothes.

  
 

1 comment:

  1. Even though I've already read ahead, I'm still on the edge of my seat reading about your journey!

    I hear you about the gender neutral stuff! I too, went out to buy something after seeing my baby for the 1st time & choices were slim!

    ReplyDelete