Monday, December 13, 2010

I find out on Saturday!


The last day of school for the year is Friday.  Thank GOODNESS!  Then, to add even more excitement, I have my next ultrasound on Sat.  My sister is coming with me, which is nice, since I'm usually alone.  My friend, K, has also volunteered to come.  I can't believe I'm nearly half way through this pregnancy!  I feel so unprepared.

One of the other teachers today let me know that she overheard some students talking about my pregnancy.  How the hell did they find out so soon!!??  It turns out, some of them are 'Facebook friends' with a teacher who no longer works at my school.  So when she 'liked' my status about being preggers, it must have showed up in the kids' newsfeed or something.  Oh well, if I'm going to be open about my life on FB, it's to be expected.  But really, who the hell says 'yes' when students want to be FB friends???

3 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting about find out the sex!! I can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few days from now! I can't wait!

    I had my sister and a friend go with me for my big scan, too. It was so great to have them there to share the moment. I'm glad you got them to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! You find out tomorrow! Ten weeks ago tomorrow I found out my baby's sex. I'm so excited and a little nervous for you!

    ReplyDelete