Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Prenatal Appointment


I finally had my first 'normal' doctors appointment today.  Everything went well, except my blood pressure was a little high at 130.  I usually have really great blood pressure, so I think it's just the stress of school (report card time, been away a lot recently, lots of sub planning etc.), and the nearly 45 minute wait.  All I could think about during the wait was, "I'm going to be late for school!".  Soooo, I think that's why my pressure was up.

But of course, my doctor thinks differently.  I have to cut my salt intake and make a point of checking my pressure at those drug store BP monitoring stations.  If it remains at 130 I have to call her ASAP.

I.
Love.
Salt.

All the foods I've been craving are salty!  Grrrrrrrr

Ultrasound tomorrow!  Woooohoooo!

2 comments:

  1. I've had minor blood pressure issues too & it is so hard to cut out salt...sodium is in EVERYTHING!!!

    I look forward to hearing about your u/s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo with you on the salt!! When I saw your pic of the Salt and Vinegar chips, my mouth immediately started watering... it's actually still watering :)

    Can't wait to read about the u/s today!!

    ReplyDelete