Friday, May 20, 2011

Yet another ultrasound

Everything continues to be just fine.  The placenta is good, the fluid level is good, and baby girl continues to grow.  The weight estimate is now 8 pounds 7 ounces, give or take a pound in either direction.  That's a big baby!

I received another CD of images (this particular company gives them to you for free), but they're not the best.  Her head is so low, it's not easy to get a good picture of her face.

After the long weekend I have another ultrasound and then a doctor's appointment right after.  Will I make it to Tuesday??






3 comments:

  1. Look at those cheeks---so adorable! And so glad to read everything looks really good.
    Hopefully, she'll decide it's time to see the world this weekend... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cheeks!!! I hope you don't make it to your OB appt next week. *fingers crossed* I can't wait for this baby to be born!

    Oh, and on my last u/s the day before I was induced, Finn measured 8lb14oz. He was 9lb13oz when he was born! Not to scare you or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ultrasound said Foxie would be 7.5 lbs. He went the othr way and was a pound lighter. I hope you have her this weekend.

    ReplyDelete